At Kennedy Lillis Schmidt & English, we offer specialized legal services to Clients in claims, accidents and disputes. As a team, we bring experience, focus and energy to our Client’s cause. We also enjoy various correspondent counsel relationships enabling us to handle cases throughout the United States, the United Kingdom, Asia and Europe. Our aim is to counsel and achieve the best solution for each Client through settlement, mediation, arbitration, litigation, or trial.
Our Firm has been selected by A.M. Best for inclusion in its Directory of Recommended Insurance Attorneys and listed by Chambers USA in its compilations of the world’s leading law firms.
- All modes of transportation and logistics, especially marine transportation
- Marine casualties including fires, strandings, collisions, sinkings, storms, ports of refuge, cargo overboard, general average, salvage, and mitigation of cargo claims
- Insurance and Reinsurance
- Personal injury
- Yachts and recreational boating
- Commercial contract disputes, including disputes involving trading and the international sale of goods
- Charter Party disputes
- OFAC matters (Office of Foreign Control)
- Boiler and machinery cases
We invite you to contact us with any of your questions.