The Office of Foreign Assets Control’s 2012 Financial Services Symposium will be held on Tuesday, March 20 in Washington, D.C.
The Financial Symposium will feature presentations by, and discussions with, key OFAC personnel on topics such as:
- Compliance with U.S. economic and trade sanctions
- Licensing procedures and guidance
- Enforcement guidelines and enforcement actions
- Recent sanctions changes and challenges faced by the financial community
- Updates and guidance with regard to new Iran legislation
In addition to formal presentations, OFAC staff will be available throughout the day for individual questions and ad hoc roundtable discussions on issues unique to the financial industry.
Firm Partner Charlie Schmidt will be attending.